Monday, November 3, 2008

Election eve!

If only coastal residents were allowed to vote, the election would be a landslide. Texas not withstanding.

I seriously do not know of a single person voting Republican in tomorrow's presidential election. Informal, sure, but I think I know a pretty good cross section of people in my age bracket.

I'm actually a little surprised how much fervor my east coast friends are bringing to the Democratic side, up to and including someone running a campaign office. My peeps, my generation is really coming into power. Get used to us, we're here to run the country for a while... until we're replaced by our kids of course. Maybe I should run for office soon. (?)

The only way I foresee McCain winning is if the entire population housed between Arizona and Ohio voted for McCain.

No comments: