Thursday, November 20, 2008

Every story of vengence

In the course of any tale of vengeance the protagonist, or rather revenger, is asked, "Would he/she really want this for you? Would he/she want you to be consumed with vengeance?"

I'm going to state for the record, yes.

If a brother / friend / wife / lover / parent were to be filled with an all consuming rage over my death I would be honored. If the dark side of your soul takes over and you feel compelled to bring those who did me wrong to an untimely end, then you have my blessing to take the law into your own hands.

In fact, I'll try to leave you some resources in my will. If you think you might be interested in a position as my future vindicator, feel free to make requests. It's really the least I can do. Won't be a bat mobile or anything, but I'll see what I can come up with - after all, I want you to succeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you plan on doing that would result in your untimely (and unjustified) end?

ThePete said...

Could be anything from gang violence to uncovering a gov't conspiracy.

If possible, I'll try to leave behind a key which will open a locker in a train station. In that locker will be the information you'll need to begin your quest.